Activity Forums Questions & Troubleshooting Setup & Installation Arduino IDE Beta 2 Beta 3 Reply To: Arduino IDE Beta 2 Beta 3

• Lukas

March 4, 2021 at 8:52 pm

Hi!

I have tried to test the Arduino 2 Beta 3 IDE and it seems to be full of various bugs. Finally I have reached more or less the same state like you, but with more details, as I have used the verbose compilation output. May I ask you to try it again with the verbose compiler and share the result with us? And in addition – which CONTROLLINO variant do you have? And do you have installed also some old Arduino IDE (as you can see I have Arduino 1.8.3)?

Using board 'controllino_maxi' from platform in folder: C:\Users\Lukas\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\CONTROLLINO_Boards\hardware\avr\3.0.2

Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: C:\Users\Lukas\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\avr\1.8.3

Detecting libraries used...

"C:\\Users\\Lukas\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\avr-gcc\\4.9.2-atmel3.5.3-arduino2/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10607 -DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR "-IC:\\Users\\Lukas\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\avr\\1.8.3\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\Lukas\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\CONTROLLINO_Boards\\hardware\\avr\\3.0.2\\variants\\Controllino_maxi" "C:\\Users\\Lukas\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino-sketch-104472CC981F3CAA4F5754123844E15F\\sketch\\sketch_mar4a.ino.cpp" -o nul

Alternatives for CONTROLLINO.h: []

ResolveLibrary(CONTROLLINO.h)

-> candidates: []

Compilation error: Error: 2 UNKNOWN: exit status 1

Thanks,

Lukas