Dear CONTROLLINO community,
we are very happy to let you know that we have completely redesigned the forum experience for the CONTROLLINO community!
Why? As you already know, our old forum was based on quite outdated software. Also, at the time we have first launched it, we didn’t have lots of resources to properly manage the community and give timely replies to questions. We think the community deserves better.
That’s why we have worked extremely hard in the last couple of weeks to completely revamp the forum experience. Our main goals were:
- Make it way more user-friendly and better-looking.
- Allocate personal resources to be able to serve the community properly.
- Add interesting features that enable the community to get in touch together in a more social way.
The thing you can see now is the result of our work, and we very much hope that you like this experience more than the old one 🙂
So.. what’s new?
- Brand-new forum look and feel: The forum finally got the design and UI update it deserved. It now works way more fluently, with quicker workflows to post messages and replies, as well as drastically improved mobile-responsiveness.
- Activity Feed: As a community member, you can now not only post in forums, but also in your own activity feed. You can add friends, connect with other likeminded people and see what they are up to. Basically, it’s similar to a social network.
- Groups: You can now create groups where you can organize meetups, discuss things relevant to your group and many more. You can make country-based groups, interest groups and whatever else come to your mind. This helps keeping more tied members of the community more organized.
- Messaging: You can now directly message inbetween users similar to a chat app.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OLD FORUM USERS: If you had an account on the old forum, you will need to do a password reset in most cases. To do that, follow this link, enter your old username or email address and click on “Forgot password?”. Then, you will get an email with instructions on how to change your password. After that, you will be able to login again with your username. Your old posts and replies are still there, we migrated them prior to the new forum software.
Please let us know how you like it so far and share your feedback to us! 🙂 We will try to improve it day by day with new features and improvements. Also, please forgive us if you still find a bug here and there – we tried hard to fix everything before launch, but can’t 100% guarantee that we missed something.
Thanks a lot guys and have fun with the new community page! We can’t wait to see how it develops over the next few months 🙂