Activity Forums Questions & Troubleshooting stepper circuit

• stepper circuit

• cncandi

August 5, 2021 at 7:54 am

I’d need an circuit for simple stepper example. I now there is one in youtube. But 6 years old and without circuit. Is it possible to use Stepper only by digitals without stepper driver? How can I use this?

• Lukas

August 17, 2021 at 9:00 am

Hello, which type of stepper motor you want to use? Which type of CONTROLLINO you have?Please go through this article and let us know if you need more help.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Lukas.
  • Kwaaigone

November 12, 2021 at 10:40 am

I have the same issue. I have a few Nema 17 stepper motors and managed to get them working with controllino using the A4988 drivers by mapping the pins from Arduino examples over to controllino. That is fine and well, but I would like to do it directly via the Controllino MAXI, in the same way as depicted in the example on YouTube by the person in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Yg20k2SU&ab_channel=CONTROLLINO). Just the wiring and source code will be much appreciated.

Thanks

• Lukas

January 4, 2022 at 4:08 pm

Hello Kwaaigone,

the person in the video is the father of CONTROLLINO! 🙂

I will ask him for the sources.

Best,

Lukas

• Kwaaigone

January 12, 2022 at 7:33 am

Hi Lukas

Apologies for not recognizing him, but I will from now on.

I await as much info as possible from you. I am very exited to try and make this work as I have a few projects lined up that could use this way of doing things without drivers etc. Just a clean connection to the stepper from the controllino directly will make things allot easier and neat looking.

Regards,

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now